New Digg is here..! It’s Monster.. But What’s new?
What I saw is it really is cool. What you will notice is that it is going the twitter way.. You can choose people you follow and others can follow you..! It's kind of more or less what almost every other social-blogging or micro-blogging website is being built on top of...
What I have noticed on the first view is:
- New Logo & UI theme/design: Digg has got little Web 3.0 styled logo and new design. Looks pretty much nice though UI design is on top of classic design but has got that punch.
- Find Friends to Follow and make Followers: As I said find friends to follow and let them follow you. It has got Google, facebook and twitter connect. Once you login first time in a new digg it lets you choose accounts you can follow based on your taste. Then let's you find friends on other social-networking or micro-blogging websites you might be using.
- New way to submit link: Now posting link is simpler (damn simple..) and faster. It's not crawling through it's database to find duplicates now..! Which has saved up huge time. It' really fast and I am loving it.
- Auto-Submit Stories: Go to Settings > Import Feeds > [ Enter Your Website ] and choose a topic. It's that easy, it will require you to copy paste a key in your blog post to verify it's yours. That's it you're done. I loved this feature. Not just one you can have multiple blogs, as long as you can claim yours.
- Easily share your story: You can easily share your stories on twitter or facebook.
So what's your vote and what feature you liked in this new DiGG (DiggV4) and what feature you liked in old DiGG (DiggV3).
"Load More..!" is a feature similar to our dZone and twitter.. which is not much newer but very adoptive alternate to pagination with Web2.0 or Web3.0.
This is just my first view on New DiGG, let me know what feature has won your vote with diggV4.