Google adsense v3 – new adsense interface
Google Adsense has got new user interface (v3), it seems to be much faster and responsive than the earlier version but when one has been using it for sometime it takes little while to get used to the newer version.
Here is the list of changes described by Google as release notes.
Our new interface is designed to help you get more out AdSense. We've added new features and made our existing features easier to use.
- Comprehensive performance reports: View your daily stats in graph format, and gain insight into your performance with new metrics detailing the amount you're earning from different ad types, ad sizes, targeting types, and more. Learn more
- Quicker account maintenance: We've streamlined the process for a number of common tasks to help you get things done more quickly. Whether you're updating your contact information or editing a number of ad units at the same time, you'll find that these types of tasks require fewer clicks and less account navigation than before.
- Prominent help links: There's now help content available on every page, so you'll be able to quickly find answers to your questions while navigating through your account.
- Easier access to online resources: Visit the redesigned Resources page, where you can find the latest content from the Inside AdSense blog, our YouTube channel, and our Twitter account, all within your own account.
- Renamed features: We've updated the names of several features in your account, in an effort to more clearly explain their purpose. While we hope the new names are more intuitive, if you're unclear what they do, refer to the help links on the page or in the sidebar.
What hasn't changed
With all the enhancements to AdSense, you may be wondering if everything is different about the program. Some things we've left alone:
- Payments: The payment methods and schedule have not changed.
- Ad code: You do not need to update the code on your pages, and the process for adding the code to your site remains the same.
- Ad targeting: Ads will continue to be matched to your pages as they have in the past.
New Google Adsense3 makes life easy by giving faster, more responsive user interface and efficient and effective reporting but in all this I miss one of the feature from the older interface 🙁 which is View my Yesterday and Last 7 days earnings. Yes, there are reports which will make up absence of this feature but in my opinion it was very quicker to have a look at that in older interface. With this newer v3 version we have This month and Today's earnings on home page without making a single mouse click. But Yesterday and Last 7 day's earnings is the thing which I will miss in this new interface.
Reference / To learn more about Adsense v3: