While coding with VS 2005/2008 you may encounter with an exception that ” The following module was built either with optimizations enabled or without debug information” .
To Resolve this, first thing you can do is enable full debug info on your project. to do this,
– Right Click the Project which is giving the exception and Go to Properties
– Under the Build tab go to the Advance option
– Set Debug Info to Full as shown below ,
If this doesnt resolve you problem,
Please remove all the project references from your project that gives this exception.
– Remove all files from the bin folder of your project.
– If bin folder file attributes are read only , remove the read only attributes on bin folder.
– Add the existing project references again
– Rebuild the project
This should resolve your problem.