The following module was built either with optimizations enabled or without debug information + Silverlight
While coding with VS 2005/2008 you may encounter with an exception that " The following module was built either with optimizations enabled or without debug information" .
To Resolve this, first thing you can do is enable full debug info on your project. to do this,
- Right Click the Project which is giving the exception and Go to Properties
- Under the Build tab go to the Advance option
- Set Debug Info to Full as shown below ,
If this doesnt resolve you problem,
Please remove all the project references from your project that gives this exception.
- Remove all files from the bin folder of your project.
- If bin folder file attributes are read only , remove the read only attributes on bin folder.
- Add the existing project references again
- Rebuild the project
This should resolve your problem.